Starting All Over Again

A new journey begins.

Degree life. There are things that remain the same. Environment, hostel, food...they remain the same in this Aimst University. It's still the same as when I left for 4 months holiday. But I believe there gonna be difference compared to my foundation life.

I wanna do some changes. I wanna live fruitfully. I wanna live for the word of God. I wanna be the light and salt among my friends. I hope I can do some changes. Spread the seed of gospel around this uni. Does God prepared this plan for me? I'm waiting for His call. Maybe He is already calling me. Starting from my small group of friend, 75 batchmates, and 11 housemates. =)

5 years of degree. I will appreciate these time. Live meaningfully without any regrets.

God, help me to follow Your path in everything I do. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts